We at Crystal press have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Senior Customer Services Representative, over at our site in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
Main Purpose of Job
- Receive and process customer estimates, orders and artwork
- Ensure correct documentation is completed and invoices are raised
- Provide exemplary service to all customers
- Account management and ownership of named clients. Create & grow long term profitable relationships with clients
- Provide thought leadership and expertise to Customer Svc Team
- At all times to demonstrate their comprehensive print experience, knowledge & maturity when carrying out their job role
- Work effectively day to day within CS team and with all Crystal departments to ensure all customers are delighted with the service they receive
- Develop and maintain great customer relationships
- Attend visits at client premises
- Maintain a sales focus and commercially orientated approach to all situations
- Liaise with clients, 3rdparties, suppliers and internal departments to ensure completed orders are on time and exceed expectations
- Produce timely and competitive printing estimates and follow these up within guidelines / timescales set by CSM
- On receipt of a customer order carry out a contract review on potential job
- Take full ownership of client jobs from start to successful delivery
- Work with Production to schedule activities to fulfill customer requirements
- Identify opportunities for further sales and upsell Crystal products
- Ensure that all activities have a profitable purpose
- Ensure that the correct processes are followed to facilitate accurate job bags for the Production Department.
- Provide training and advice to junior colleagues as appropriate
- Manage customer complaints to conclusion and highlight to the Customer Services Manager any corrective actions required
- Provide support to sales personnel where necessary
- Source & purchase products or services to ensure completion of printing jobs and raise appropriate and accurate purchase orders
- Ensure accurate client invoices are raised and sent out on time
- Carry out any other jobs deemed necessary by CSM to enhance the customer experience or to ensure completion of a successful job.
Successful candidates will join a friendly, progressive company that continually invests in its people and equipment. They will also benefit from excellent rates of pay, annual leave birthday leave, pension, company sick pay scheme and other benefits.
To know more and apply, head on over to:
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Printing experience preferably in a B1 environment: 3 years (Preferred)
- Tharstern MIS: 1 year (Required)